2022 Las Vegas New Years Event info
Each year Las Vegas celebrates new Year, much like times square in New York City. Something around 500,000 people are planned to ring in the new year somewhere in SIn City, Nevada. Of course, they will be busy, so book a hotel in advance! This way you can walk right out and enjoy, parking and traffic with road closers are to be expected. Same deal with the hotel, make a reservation at a restaurant in advance if not more. Dress for cold weather, even if the day is hot, as temperatures can drastically fall.
Best Locations to Watch the Fireworks
- The Strip – Watch the fireworks shoot off the rooftop of seven Strip resorts
- Plaza – The Plaza Hotel & Casino is hosting an NYE fireworks show near the Fremont Street Experience at midnight.
- Circa – You may be able to catch the Plaza fireworks from your suite or the Stadium Swim rooftop pool deck.
Las Vegas 2022 New Years Eve Weekend Events
- Usher – The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, December 28-January 1
- Kiss – Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood, December 29-January 1
- Maroon 5 – The Chelsea at the Cosmopolitan, December 30-31
- RuPaul’s Drag Race – Flamingo Showroom at Flamingo, December 30-January 1
- The Whitney Houston Hologram Concert – Harrah’s Showroom, December 30-January 2
- Kristin Chenoweth – The Smith Center, December 31, 8 p.m.
- The Go-Go’s – Venetian Theatre, December 31-January 1
- David Lee Roth – House of Blues at Mandalay Bay, December 31-January 1
Check out this video from the 2021 new years eve, to give you an idea, with info on shows and more.
You can find some information below, along with this article on 2022 Las Vegas New Year How to!